Who we are
What personal data do we collect?
We may process certain types of personal data about you:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, gender and email address.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us
- Technical Data for website visits may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site. This data is collected by using cookies on our website.
- Profile Data may include your purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
– Order our software and services
– Subscribe to our newsletter
– Request a meeting, demonstration or other information about our software models and services
– Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey
– Give us feedback.
- Use our products and services e.g. when you create an account on www.pricecurves.com or on our platform. You can use our products and services either in a hosted form or in the cloud. We store the data you provide in the user profile (such as username, e-mail address).
How will we use the information about you?
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To process order or set up an account for you
- Manage your account
- If you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you
We do not pass on your data to other companies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, just let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. Alternatively you can click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button that all our e-mailings contain.
When you use our website
The following applies when you browse our website:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website accuracy.
If you have created an account on our platform and/or pricecurves.com and you log in, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long do we retain your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
For users that register an account on our platform or www.pricecurves.com, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email, or write to us at the address stated above. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
Or write to use at:
KYOS Energy Analytics
Nieuwe Gracht 49
2011 ND Haarlem
Last updated at 25 May 2018.